SUMMARYMore than 20 years designing and developing engaging and dynamic web experiences. Can easily adapt between creative, coder and IT. Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, and take projects from concept through final deliverable.
Atom, VS Code, Adobe Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash (Adobe CS Suites), Adobe XD, Autodesk Maya & 3d Studio Max, Microsoft Office Suite, WordPress, Joomla, Visio, Balsalmic Mockup, Source Tree ( Git and SVN source control), Oracle BCC/ACC, Atlassian Suite – Jira, Bitbucket, AWS, Tealium.
Linux/Unix, Macintosh OS, Microsoft Windows OS/Server.
UX/UI Developer Restoration Hardware, Inc. Corte Madera, California — 2012-2018Restoration Hardware is a luxury brand in home furnishings, lighting, textiles, bathware, décor, garden and other premium items.
- Develop and maintain dynamic JSP 2.0 pages in an Oracle ATG11/JBoss environment.
- Maintain content utilizing Oracle’s Business Control Center (BCC).
- Design and develop HTML/JSTL transactional and informational email templates.
- Maintain and add functionality existing public-facing brand sites and in-store applications.
- Migrate frontend elements over to micro-services architecture and React Components.
- Perform cross-browser and cross-device testing and debugging.
- Develop working prototypes for internal review and UI design collaboration.
- Define development and usability testing methodologies.
Web Designer/Developer/Business Owner Pasquin Productions, Inc. San Rafael, California — 1995-2012A full spectrum web & multimedia development studio, specializing in the production of content rich, dynamic informational, and ecommerce business-class websites.
- Conceptualize, design, graphical development & design integration. 2D & 3D Game/multi-media design and art/animation production.
- Video editing & Adobe Flash & DVD development.
- Manage & maintain Linux & Microsoft web server environments and websites.
- Create static and animated web banners. Conduct SEO strategies and web promotion campaigns.
- Design corporate identity, logos, brochures, trade show banners and point of sale collateral.
- Produce product photography and photo illustration.
Creative Director/Web Designer Developer (Contract) Success Foods Marketing, Novato, CA — 1997-2009Responsible for designing, developing & managing corporate ecommerce & informational websites.
- Designer & technical lead on all current ecommerce and informational websites.
- Instrumental in planning and establishing company’s ecommerce division.
- Managed and maintained server environments, workstation hardware and software.
- Responsible for maintaining network infrastructure and security.
- Conceptualized, designed POS material and collateral.
- Created logo and bag illustration for San Francisco Bay Gourmet Coffee (12oz bag).
- Designed bag labels for San Francisco Bay Gourmet Coffee Winter Blend & Holiday Blend three pound products for distribution in Costco, BJ’s & other national warehouse stores.
- Created static and animated web banners.
- Planned and conducted & SEO strategies and web promotion campaigns.
- Designed corporate identity, logos, brochures, trade show banners and point of sale collateral.
- Performed product photography and photo illustration for web and print.
Designer/Artist/Animator (Contract) Mindscape, Novato, CA — 1994-1997
- Designer, artist & animator on game & multi-media projects.
- Designed user interfaces and original art for many well know games: Mario Brothers, Maven Beacon Teaches Typing, Lego Island, Doonesbury (Election Game, Flashbacks & Screen Saver), Chess Master 5000 & 5500 & Print Master, many more.
- Worked along with programming team to develop innovative GUI interfaces for many popular games.
Visual Designer The SoftAd Group, Sausalito, CA — 1991-1994Conceptualized, developed and integrated digital, computer based advertising instruments and multi-media presentations.
- Managed projects and directed creative team during production. Worked in conjunction with creative print production team to transfer project concepts to packaging materials. Partial client list includes: Parke-Davis, Canon, ESPN, IBM, MCI, ADA, MFS, Pioneer Technology, Abbott Labs.
RELATED EXPERIENCEAccomplished still photographer, Assistant cameraman, lighting technician, grip, and set decorator on feature, corporate, and commercial productions. Experienced with Arri 16/35 film camera systems and a variety of lighting instruments and lighting effects/techniques.
- California State University, Chico. California State University, Chico. B.A., Visual Communications – Instructional Technology.
- Academy Of Art, San Francisco. Studied Graphic Design and Film.